Why are grapes bad for dogs
Grapes and raisins are toxic to dogs and can cause acute kidney failure. The exact cause of the toxicity is unknown and no antidote exists, so even small amounts can be fatal. Grapes are especially dangerous for dogs because there is no well-established toxic dose of grapes for dogs, meaning that even a single grape could be harmful to your pet.
Additionally, since kids tend to be messy eaters, a grape could fall onto the floor and your dog might ingest it before you can stop him. Also, since fruits have sugar in them, you don’t want to give your dog too much of them at a time. This is especially important for apples since the seeds are poisonous to dogs.
Some dogs may be tempted to try something within reach or because they have observed your behavior and recognize the fruit as food. From another perspective, if a dog did ingest grapes and are having an adverse reaction, he will need prompt care since there isn’t an antidote for grape poisoning. If your dog has ingested grapes, look out for symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, difficulty breathing and lack of appetite.
If the symptoms become severe and the dog passes out or has kidney failure, he could die.
Below are images relevant to your question